Tuesday, February 21

Electric Idols

I don't know what I did to anger the technology gods so, but it must have been a doozy since

1. My computer has been completely out of commission for over TWO weeks. Today a repair guy came to fix it. Did that work? NO! The LCD screen is new now... but it still doesn't work.

2. My iPod battery hates me. It works every other day that ends with q. Meaning it pretty much doesn't charge itself anymore and even when it says fully charged it doesn't work.

3. My phone randomly freezes and/or won't charge. That's WHEN it gets reception and WHEN there's not so much static people can actually hear me.

4. My TI-89 refuses to calculate any real numbers and won't let me figure it out enough to change the mode settings to actually be able to use it.

5. My PRS transmitter (for physics class) eats about 4 AAA batteries every two or three weeks - which is a lot considering I use it a combined 11.7 minutes a week... if that.

6. My external hard drive backed up everything twice, but I can't access it at all. Okay, that's not its fault and I'm actually really grateful for it or I'd be freaking out more over my computer being on the kaputz. So thank you external for being the only thing with wires that doesn't immediately bite the dust due to my insanely bad tech-karma. I salute you.

This doesn't include my complete lack of ability to get the: TV, DVD player, VCR, stereo, various remotes, curling iron, lamps, espresso machine, and water purifier to work.